Barfight Knockback Table
(When a blow connects, attacker or defender may trade two points of damage for a roll on the knockback table--d12)
1. Table--reflex save/dex check or fall over
2. Chair (as table above)
3. Patron--look up and smile--charisma check or get attacked by patron, too
4. Patron holding glass--take d4 minus 2 damage plus as 3 above
5, Serving wench holding tray full of drinks--take d4 minus 2
6. Over the bar--you are now behind the bar. Any knockback behind the bar causes d4 damage from falling bottles.
7. Dartboard--take d4 minus 3.
8. Window--take d4 minus one from the glass plus reflex/dex check or fall through it.
9. Stag's head mounted on wall--take d4
10. Stairs or slippery rug, take d4-2 plus dex/reflex check or fall down stairs/down on rug
11. Shelf with something ornamental but heavy on it take d4-1
12. Sleeping pub dog. Reflex/dex check or trip over, plus charisma check or it attacks as a 1 hd monster
Hey, It's Sunday...
Z: You know what's cool?
Z: Being awake.
C: Yeah? I mean, I just started but maybe, like, after I try it for a while I might get into it more.
Z: Oh, totally, like, in the beginning it's like What's up with this? I don't really get why people are so into it, but then like, after a while you realize it's kinda cool like you can do stuff like, say, stuff you said you were going to do the day before...
C: Oh yeah, totally, I can see that.
C: What time is it?
Z: 2:45 pm.
C: I was up late. We were drinking.
Z: Really? So like you weren't totally sober when you posted at 5:45 am on Google+ Hey, we're jamming, who wants to hang out?
C: No, I was not.
Z: So...I imagine it'll be a bit before you're over to play.
Z: Yeah, maybe.
a major network in BX - Elf and dwarf PCs in BX D&D begin play speaking three monster languages each, as shown on the chart above using arrows with solid black lines. That mea...