So these are from last week when Justine flew in and played.
The reason Kimberly looks like she showed up to play just after auditioning for the role of a porn version of Maude Lebowski is because she showed up to play just after auditioning for the role of a porn version of Maude Lebowski.
(She got it.)
(She also just won Best Actress again, this time at the XBiz Awards, even though they didn't let her in.)
Left to right--Carrion Crawler, (or Rot Grub, if you work at Reaper miniatures and are worried about copyright), Kimberly (on top), Justine (red-head), Connie disguised as a goblin, Mandy, Satine. Frankie was off hiding somewhere (as usual.)
I feel bad about posting a blog full of fluff, so here's a random chart I just now made up...
Treasure Table For When You Realize There Should Be Treasure In a Room But It Hadn't Occurred To You To Write It Up In Advance
1. Gold statuette of a piglet. Is actually a real piglet encased in gold. The piglet is immortal.
2. d4x100 g.p.
3. Looks like a healing potion but it's actually a love potion. Drink it and fall in love with whoever last wounded you.
4. Roll twice.
5. Small carved figurine or chess piece of one of the PCs, precise in every detail, 25-28mm tall. Purpose unknown.
6. d10 x 100 living snails that have been pulled out of their real shells and given specially-made ones cast from pure silver. Each shell is worth 1 s.p. Snails are sentient, communicate telepathically, and will beg PCs not to do pretty much any of the things a PC would want to do with them.
7. An assortment of 10 gems apparently worth d4x100 gp total, 5 are cursed (each in a different way), 5 bless the owner with magical properties (each in a different way). The 5 curses are precisely the opposite of the 5 bonuses and they cancel each other out. Getting rid of any one of the gems will cause its opposite to take effect
8. Small ruined copper golem, about 2 feet tall.
9. Small, elaborately carved stone sphere (or wheel) about half the size of a bowling ball. It can be used as a hamster wheel or hamster ball, however--if any being larger than a cat is shrunk by magical means and placed inside the ball or wheel and begins to move, the creature becomes unstoppable--able to roll through walls and obstacles as if they were cobwebs.
40 minutes ago