Guessing game. Try to match the player to the preferred character class (without cheating and looking at old blog entries). Winner gets to tell me what to write about for my next blog entry.
1. Wizard, but keeps trying to hit things with a crowbar instead of using spells. Did you know there was a crowbar on the 3.5 basic equipment list? I didn't.
2. Just went from dark-elf rogue to dark-elf cleric, but keeps trying to sneak around and backstab anyway.
3. Is into totally random character generation. Will play anything.
4. Started out pretty much like what you expect--Tiefling rogue. Then diversified into Tiefling cleric (nonorthodox). Then, for a solo game, an elf wizard, the cleric, and a dwarf fighter (short lived). Then got into this thing of dwarfs. Two dwarfs in a row. I don't know what's up with that.
5. Wood elf rogue. Recently ate a mushroom that turned PC blue. Will be disappointed when I explain it's temporary.
6. Totally married to half-elf barbarian. On a second one and the first one isn't even dead yet.
7. Was a half-elf and then decided to go halfling "because they're itty-bitty" (and because the half-elf's character sheet got lost.)
8. Wizard. Always plays a wizard in video games. Decided to call first character "Little Wing" because the wizard miniature we have looks like a hippie.
9. Half-orc wizard. who knew?
Nobody won. Some people got close--it was fun though.
28 minutes ago