Reposted because the original was posted on a weekend and it's important:
So, AuraTwilight, aka Paimon Prowler has been accused of being an abuser and no longer runs the OSR Discord.
So, as I suggested we might a few days ago, we now have a D12 table:
1. Luke Crane (Burning Wheel, Head of Community at Kickstarter
2. Brandon Dixon (Swordsfall)
3. Adam Koebel (Dungeon World/ Streamer)
4. PH Lee (Bliss Stage, Hot Guys Making Out, storygamer)
5. Ben Chong (various "games about relationships, storygamer)
6. Sean Patrick Fannon (Savage Rifts)
7. BlackHatMatt (RPGnet moderator)
8. Tyler Carpenter (Battletech, storygamer)
9. The folks at Green Ronin (who either committed sexual misconduct or handled it poorly)
10. Shoe Skogen (my ex's friend, outed as an alleged abuser after being made an OSR discord mod as a reward for harassing me)
11. Elizabeth Sampat (storygamer, ex-girlfriend and enabler of Gamergate-related sucide Alec Holowk
12. Jared Cassady aka AuraTwilight aka Paimon Prowler (runs the OSR Discord)
And guess what Jared has in common with all these other disgraces to gaming?
I'm going to ask the same question I've asked for years: how many more of these people have to go down before what's going on here becomes clear?
If somebody doesn't like the Guy Who Asks Questions how hard is it to figure out they're hiding something?