Monday, July 18, 2016

New I Hit It With My Axe + Kenneth Hite, Zeb Cook & a Lizard On Maze of the Blue Medusa

-So first off, here's RPG-royalty Kenneth Hite on why our "Maze of the Blue Medusa" is his "...most dangerously close and worthy competitor" .

-Second, so apparently some Ennies votes may have gotten glitched away, so check to see if you voted for Maze in Best Adventure, Product of the Year, Best E-Book (the physical copies weren't ready by judgin' time), Best Cartography and Best Writing 

-New I Hit it With My Axe is up, with historical gnotes about gnolls and Lord Dunsany (and ball-stomping).

For some reason Laney is inaccurately captioned as Stoya. That needs to get fixed.

-Fourth: if you don't have Vornheim yet, or just want a way to check out other stuff from Lamentations of the Flame Princess on the cheap, there's a Bundle of Lamentations out now offering Vornheim: The Complete City Kit with four other books as a bundle.

-Fifth: TSR legend Zeb Cook played a session in the Maze. And liked it.  
Lizards, too.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I am a relatively new reader of this blog and watcher of your web series. My game master referred me to here.
Being in the nice position of watching yet unwatched "I hit it with my axe" for hours nonstop last week, I saw that the new episodes are a bit over half as long as the old ones. Is that the new format, or will they get a bit longer again, when the introductory parts are finished?
I really like the new format with the meta bits explaining stuff, by the way.

Sorry for the sentence building mess, English is not my native language.

Zak Sabbath said...

thanks for watching!

the episodes are all 5-10 mins, there's no real pattern to it