You are going to have to roll on the table below.
- your craft is definitely damaged and will require at least one mcguffin, um, I mean, spare part in order to get off this planet again
- your craft may or may not be armed so any results talking about weapons will also have to include a non-weapon result
- damage to people is classic D&D-scaled. i.e. d4 isn't a lot, 3d6 is.
- this table will be used if the upcoming Warhammer 40k: Dark Heresy Starcrawl Mandy wants to play this week actually happens and if those involved fail to remember what happened in pilot school. We have characters rolled up and everything. However this table should be made usable for any sci fi game.
- To keep this table flexible, don't tell the GM stuff about what planet this is. It's their game--don't tell them: "Oh, you landed on a planet full of green cheese". Just tell them what the crash did and, if necessary, throw in some local color about what was crashed into.
2-As 1 plus you lost a tailfin. Minus 10% to all control rolls.