10. Am I free to date if you die? It’s just good to get this out of the way: how long should you wait to make sure your old honey isn’t going to be revived, or resurrected by magic, or regrown by sinister corporations?
-Mandy and Vivka decided on 2 years because they play a lot of Mass Effect 2. (May I just say right now, fuck Mass Effect 2 and its pause-the-game-every-3-seconds-interface and its interfering with my womanizing?)
9. Will you kill me if I am facehugged, bitten by a zombie, etc.?
-The girls decided that if I'm a vampire then no because vampires are hot.
Viv: "As long as it's not Twilight vampire...now, zombie? Is it like a Shawn of the Dead zombie where you can still kinda play and stuff? Ok, vampire no, everything else, yes."
8. Do we convert if we witness a miracle?
Mandy: "I'd take it in stride."
Viv: "If it was a relic, I'd steal it."
7. Do we welcome our alien overlords?
Mandy: "I'm ok, even if it involves sex slavery."
Viv: "They terrify me but I'll still suck up."
6. Are we going to get cyber implants? If so, how many?
Unanimous: Yes, as many as possible.
5. Are AIs and manufactured sentients deserving of human rights?
Mandy: "Star Trek has taught me yes."
Viv: "If they get to a level of like Data. That fucker felt."
4. Is being body-switched with your worst enemy grounds for a break-up?
Mandy: "Mmm...is the enemy hot?"
Viv: "Yeah that was my first thought. We'd take advantage--there's always room for a hatefuck."
3. Does the holodeck count as cheating?
2. Are we raising the kids Orthodox Jedi or Reform?
Vivka: "Mandy's smart. But I'm raising them 'raptor'."
1. Are we in this for loot, or XP?
Mandy: "XP then loot."
Viv: "XP--you can't do shit if you don't have XP."
P.S. Female gamer roundtable is still on--hit it.