Ok, any woman can answer--try to answer as many questions as you have time for. If you're a guy, be quiet for now. (If you have some gender situation I haven't anticipated, do whatever you feel is best.)
Also, everybody who answers please stick around to see if any new questions pop up in the comments--the idea is to let this forum go anywhere the women participating want it to go. I may throw the comments open to questions from the y-chromosome contingent after a while if I feel it would be helpful and nobody objects.
1. (from Dungeonmum): How did you get into RPGs?
7.What would the ideal campaign look like?
8.What would the ideal adventure look like?
9.What would the ideal treasure look like?
10. Would you consider putting out your own RPG product, why or why not? What about just contributing to a product?
11. Do you have any thoughts on why more women don't play RPGs? Do you care?
12. Have you ever experienced sexism in the gaming community? How?
13. What's your favorite part of the game? Or favorite parts?
14. What's your preferred game, why?
15. There's this stereotype about women and math...how are you with the "crunch" in games? Do you avoid it or jump in?
16. Did/do you ever feel "performance anxiety" in front of a gaming group? (These last two questions are from Zak--these are things Mandy's talked about.)
17. Anything you'd like to see more of, in your own game(s)?
18. Anything you'd like to see more of in the industry in general?
19. Mandy asks: "How do you feel about highly sexualized images in game art? Like, say, this. (Full disclosure: my own position is I'm totally ok with it, and like looking at it, and want to be able to draw like that, and don't think it's degrading in any way.)"
20. Do you feel like you can make any "guys tend to do this, female gamers tend to do that" statements? If so, what?
21. Any questions you'd like to ask the other women here?
New questions from the comments:
22. Taichara asks "Why did you decide to answer these question?"
23. I wanna know this one--Pretty much everybody who has answered so far has played both male and female characters. I've played females twice, but only pretty much because Keith Baker and/or the girls made me do it (I liked it, but mostly as a one-shot thing). Guys don't usually play women. Got a theory?
24. Loquacious asks: "What do you hate most about gaming and why?"
25. (zak): Do any of the answers other participants gave surprise you or pique your interest/curiousity, etc? If so, which ones?