Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Gigacrawler Playtests


James Hutchings from over on the Teleleli blog:
I'm writing a game based on Zak's Gigacrawler setting.
It's a choose-your-own-adventure-style game for one player--similar in format to my free online game Age of Fable.
I've completed a draft of about 75,000 words, and I'm looking for around ten playtesters.
I'd prefer playtesters who have a blog, YouTube channel or similar outlet, where they can talk about the game.
I'll mail the playtesters a printed copy of the draft and the board.The feedback form will be online.
If you're interested in being a playtester, please say so in a comment on this post.
Since I'm in Australia, and most playtesters probably won't be, it'll cost me a bit to mail the drafts. So please don't ask to be a playtester unless you can commit to playing it at least a couple of times, and filling in the feedback form.
You can find more information about the setting, and previous playtests (which I did myself) here.

---
---
---

1 comment:

Dale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.