Friday, July 1, 2022

The Proof.

Here in year three of legal purgatory, new evidence keeps coming in and turning up and it proves what I've been saying is true. I'll be posting more whenever I have time.

This first one is pretty simple.

Mandy has repeatedly claimed she has never been given a diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder. Those exact words.

A pretty simple claim and not too hard to check:


Here's a letter from one of the many mental health professionals Mandy has seen over the years, you can click to enlarge it or just read the excerpt below:

The doctor says Mandy was diagnosed and was treated for Borderline Personality Disorder (aka BPD) for "more than a year".  

And how did Mandy describe her own mental health and diagnosis back in the day, before she decided to make up all these accusations? Here's every page of a handwritten journal entry from her sketchbook:

In case you missed it:


And what did the people who knew her best think? Here's Mandy's closest confidant, her sister, in text messages with me from April 19, 2019--happily texting me two months after Mandy made her accusations online--click to enlarge:


Was she misdiagnosed? Maybe, I'm not a doctor, I didn't even know what BPD was until she told me she had it--when we met. The point is:
  • Mandy had severe mental health problems since long before she met me.
  • Her close friends and family all knew this.
  • Mandy doesn't tell the truth. Even under oath.
-
-
-

14 comments:

Simon Tsevelev said...

Feels like she cannot understand what is true and what is not anymore. Terrible.

Zak Sabbath said...

@Duckstab

Erased. No misinformation is allowed in the comments.

maasenstodt said...

What a tough situation. My heart goes out to everyone connected to such a mess.

RPG Chindit said...

My ex (and mother of my daughter) also received a diagnosis of BPD several years into our relationship. In some ways it was a relief to have an explanation as to why she did what she did, but it was heartbreaking to realise I had been one of her poor decisions.

CastlesMadeOfSand said...

Okay yeah that's like a direct contradiction.
By the way, if you can, what are your thoughts on Amanada's reply tweets to this?

Zak Sabbath said...

@CastlesMadeOfSand

They dodge the question:

"Why did a doctor sign a piece of paper saying you were diagnosed with BPD?"

She doesn't usually admit she reads this blog. She seems pretty rattled.

Zak Sabbath said...

@anonymous

Sorry, no anonymous comments allowed.

JB said...

I recall a blog in which you were compiling all of this documentation. Is that still up and running and if so can you link it?

Probably going to get myself banned from some forums, but fuck 'em.

Zak Sabbath said...

@JB

This is the legal stuff:

https://officialzsannouncements.blogspot.com/

This is documentation of specific game-scene assholes lying:

https://armsinthewronghands.tumblr.com/

Winterborn said...

I know this comment is late but I just want to send you love brother. I have someone very close to me with Complex PTSD + BPD so I understand some of what you went through for ten years. I can only imagine what it would be like if the person I looked after for years moved out and spilt on me and added me to the list of people they hated with a fiery passion.

I may have commented something like this before but I still wanted to say it again. I hope the people close to you are showing you lots of love. xo

Zak Sabbath said...

@Winterborn

Thanks! It's appreciated.

The people who are close to me have, luckily, been very kind throughout all of this--unfortunately Mandy's first move was to enlist the people far away from us (because they were the only ones who'd believe her) and the battle is mostly fought on far away terrain.

We can only do so much unless people watching this from afar step up.

Zak Sabbath said...

@anon

Sorry, no anonymous comments allowed.

If you want to talk but are afraid of being harassed, just email me : zakzsmith AT hawtmayle dawt calm

JB said...

Sorry, didn't realize I was posting anonymously. Just wanted to say that I ended up making a post on Rpg.net regarding the various proof and overall situation here. Naturally it was locked but is still on the front page with almost 1k views. I was subsequently banned which is fine, that place sucks anyways.

Zak Sabbath said...

@JB

That was a good idea and helpful-- though, in the future get in touch before you do things like that.

zakzsmith AT hawtmayle dawt calm