Anyway, all 4 of the head-to-head dungeon crawl slots look full, but there's other stuff. If you're new to online games Contessa is a good way to meet people who aren't appalling basement freaks to play games with on-line.
Here are some things I'd be doing if I had the time/awakeness that aren't full yet:
- AD&D Mines of Anashti--seems like an open-sandbox political or dungeoncrawl thing--3pm Eastern Sunday.
- Tatterdemalion--an OSR-style game by the eloquent and basically totally Zak-approved Shoepixie. Who, as the name implies, likes to keep it whimsical. 4pm Eastern Saturday.
- Trash Planet! Likewise by the redoubtable Shoe--I've played it, it's a sort of scavenger sci-fi Friday 5pm Eastern.
- You had me at Call of Cthulhu 1920's. 3pm Eastern Saturday.
If you are of the female persuasion and want to run an event, Stacy Dellorfano is still accepting game and event proposals.
In other news:
- Chris Tamm has been on fire lately with the random tables. Here's his witch table.
- …and here are his Psychonian Citadels. Which are like cool urbanized hive planets.
- Very cool magic swords from Dungeon of Signs. Each one has a simple, evocative detail that makes it stand out.
- Side Effects of Being Resurrected table. A lot of good things here: "You don’t know how or why, but you know where 7 girls are buried. They all look exactly the same. One of them is not dead."