2. Allegedly the eelmen have no fucking clue where the party went when they fled. WTF eelmen? they were apparently all blinded by a Holy Word. How are you going to find them?
3. Do you know who you are going to use to track the party down? Any new faces, or just session guys?
4. How badly do you want to track them down? Like is this a "see if they have any stuff and then if they don't whatever" thing or is it a The Bone Garden Demands Blood-type situation?
5. How far from summoning the Anti-Paladin of the Jade Claw are you, exactly? Is that process just a matter of getting enough lotuses to the Bleak Pyramid or is it more complicated?
6. How big is the panther you ride? And how obedient? And how many attacks per round?
7. Are you pissed? I'd be pissed if some dudes snuck in a secret door to my house and got my friend so high he thought they were his counterparts from the alternate universe inside the bubbles the wall was made of and made him feel up a dress and then burned him alive and then ran right into the room they came from and hid in a Rope Trick that I totally detected and then set up like 20 guys there and a magic trap and they all escaped somehow anyway.
8. Are you gonna add any security to the Venom Gardens or the Alchemy Lab or the Eely Library now that you know you got a leaky ship? How would you go about that?
9. How much treasure are you bringing with you when you go on this hunt? Is that a weird question? Remember, Bone Sorcerer, every piece of treasure you bring with you is treasure you didn't leave at home. Just sayin'. Security issue.
10. Can you admit that hiding in the storeroom and then capturing a servant and sending him out with a platter of White Lotus powder-dosed maggots for the eel king to eat was pretty cool? I mean--it's depressing, I know but...still...you gotta admit... good plan, right? And then using major image to freak him out more...man.
11. Are you interesting? Or are you just a guy with spells and a cool name? Is this "bone sorcery" just reskinned standard spells or does it do weird shit?
12. How close were you and the Eel King? Like not implying anything--just wondering if you might be open to negotiation with these freaks, should they choose to be amenable.
(sufficiently entertaining answers may be considered canonical)